Friday, April 13, 2007

RevGal Friday Five

Dental Edition

1. Are you a regular patron of dentists' offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance, or
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
c) dentist? what is this "dentist" thing you speak of?
With the teeth I have, it's pretty much a) but we've been fortunate to have dental insurance most of our adult lives. Sparky and I go every 6 months. Beast--he's a grownup; he's on his own to figure out what he needs.
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
They had to be pulled after they erupted (isn't that a great word for teeth?!) and I had them around for many, many years. Who knows--they may be packed in a box in the basement somewhere still.
3. Favorite thing to eat that's BAAAAAD for your teeth.
C-A-N-D-Y.
I used to have a penchant for opening chip bags, etc. with my teeth; for the most part, I've stopped due to the fact that I chipped a tooth one too many times!
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
No, just two straightforward crowns. I don't think that counts, right? Part of the reason I'm so attentive to question #1 is so I can avoid surgery for as long as possible. It sounds awful.
5. "I'd rather have a root canal than die." Root canals do not make my top 400,000 list of Things To Do Before I Die.

Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident?
I've never asked, and none of them have ever said. I think in my case, they'd prefer I didn't chew gum at all. :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.