Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TMI Tuesday

#55

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Definitely more of a talker, though it depends on the situation, too.
2. Do you take compliments well?
I'm getting better at it.
3. Are you judgmental?
To a very large degree, yes. I'm trying to get better in this area too.
4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
That's entirely dependent on who we're discussing here. In general, I like being pursued, but only by people I want pursuing me; no stalkers need apply, thanks very very much!
5. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Past and future. I find it exceedingly hard time to live in the present. Something else I'm working on!

Bonus (as in optional): Who do you hate?
MAS. Actually, I don't really hate her; I think she'd be OK if she felt that we were on equal footing. But she's totally poisoned that well, beyond recovery. Let's see...who else? I'm not fond at all of our Illustrious (choke!) Leader on PA Ave, but I think I'll save the pure hatred for his Second-in-Command. That seems more like something he would be clear on: hatred.
Bonus Bonus (it too is optional): Use three words to describe yourself.
Shy, obsessive-compulsive (that's a compound, so it only counts for one), and friendly.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.