Saturday, July 1, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 116
snark alert

1. If you had the chance to vote for a law that would ban flag burning, would you vote in favor of it?
In favor of cutting our constitutional rights? Uh, that'd be a Bolshoyst Nyet: no.
2. Which of the following did you walk through most recently: a zoo, a garden, a beach, a cemetary?
A garden, I think. Or, if we aren't talking about my yard... hee ... probably a zoo.
3. If you could create a new scent for a candle, which one would you select and why?
Woodsmoke. We had a fire outside tonight.
4. Take the quiz: What soda are you? (Thanks, Anna.)

What soda are you???

Diet Coke
You do realize that normal soda isn't all that bad, right? Well, Oh well, try to lighten up a bit, and I hear Diet Dr. Pepper tastes like the real thing, so go for it!
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

5. How often do you drink this flavor of soda?
Yeah, ok: I do, but only because they don't usually have Diet Dr. Pepper. And I can't drink sugared soda because it makes my head and stomach hurt.Sue me.
6. Do you have any plans for the July 4th holiday weekend?
Some neighbors had an improptu cookout tonight. We have church tomorrow. Nothing else serious planned. Which is fine.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.