Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Are You More...?

Are you more...

01) Lawyer or accountant? What kind of lawyer? If it weren't for the numbers, I'd be tempted to say accountant, but my mother accused me, as a child, of preparing to grow up to be a lawyer...so I'll go with that.
02) Dentist or family doctor? Doctor. Teeth...bleah.
03) Chiropractor or massage therapist? Masseuse. Don't like those crunching sounds at the chiropractor!
04) Engineer or architect? Easy: architect. I love drawing floor plans, and I actually read floor plan books.
05) Sports announcer or news meteorologist? Yish...um, sports announcer since I have to pick.
06) Garbage collector or sewage system inspector? Homeless and unemployed (i.e. "neither")
07) Plumber or electrician? Plumber. I'd electrocute myself in about 45 seconds the first day on the job. I've done enough plumbing to I have a vague sense of what NOT to do, if nothing else.
08) Lead hand/foreman or supervisor/manager? Lead hand. Rather get my hands dirty than join the ranks of Evil Management! {inside joke}
09) Astronomer or astrologist? Astrologist. My niece-the-astrophysicist cured me of any interest in astronomy. I can do star charts and make up futures for people, no problem.
10) Advice column writer or editorial column writer? Editorial writer. I try very, very hard not to give advice, not always successfully. My advice for a lot of people who write to advice columnists is "Grow up!" so I think I'd have a longer career in the editorial field.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.