Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Ten Things That Make Me Happy Meme

from Shelly

List ten things that make you happy (in no particular order), and then tag five people to do the same.
  1. A good book
  2. A good TV show--the kind that really makes me shiver in anticipation, to quote a sage
  3. Making a big meal, one that I've had time to think about, organize, and plan. One that I don't have to worry about screwing up!
  4. Singing. Harmony, when I can figure it out.
  5. Scrapbooking, when I have time to spread everything out and plug through.
  6. Driving around the countryside mindlessly with the radio turned up very loud.
  7. Mountains, on the horizon, but nearby is better.
  8. The smell of dry sagebrush.
  9. Sparky's giggle. Beast's guffaw.
  10. Being done with a huge project that has been hanging over my head for awhile.

So, TAG: Christopher, Amy, Jenica, Molly, Robert and anyone else who is interested.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.