Thursday, September 30, 2004

Well. Since they chose me, I'd better get on the stick, eh?

::Against All Odds::

Onesome- Against:
Is there anything you are vehemently opposed to? Or just something that gets you up on your soapbox?
Taking a page from Amy, I'll be composing a list:
  • Bush (the President, not the band--and I like Kate just fine thanks!)
  • Terrorism
  • Having said that.....people who are always right
  • People who play games--really, really, really hate that. I'm with Dr. Seuss: "Say what you mean and mean what you say."
  • Rude people
  • Mean people
  • Anyone who messes with my family
  • Liver. With or without onions
  • Tomatoes. Unless they are sauced
  • Caviar. Oysters. Generally, anything slimy
  • Opera. Except the good stuff. Yes, I know how stupid that sounds.
  • Noise for the purpose of noise only (except Harleys)
  • People who don't read, especially those who don't read to their kids
  • People who don't deal with their kids (in terms of disciplining them appropriately)
  • Pantyhose. Pointy-toed shoes. Makeup. Rayon.
  • Publishers, for a mulitude of their sins
But generally I'm pretty easy-going.
Twosome- All: Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
I tend to be an all-or-nothing person about everything. Much to my emotional detriment.
Threesome- Odds: Are you a gambler? What would you bet on and for how much?
I don't gamble often because I suspect an addictive personality lurking in my psyche (see above--#2). On occasion, I have bet on dog and horse races and won enough to scare me. I have done some slots and lost most of the time on those, which pisses me off and makes me want to bet more just to show 'em who's boss. And I bet on poker, but only chips.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.