Web = Good
- What’s a recipe you found on the Web and actually prepared?
- How has a photograph you saw on the Web influenced the way you shot a photograph of your own?
- What’s a cool trick you learned on the Web that has made your life easier?
- What’s the most useless thing you’ve ever seen on the Web?
- What’s a totally silly but endlessly amusing thing you’ve discovered on the Web?
I've used a bunch. The one I always look up because I keep losing it is the precise measurements for Bisquick pancakes and/or waffles because I forget and I don't have a box anymore (it's in a plastic container to keep the bugs out).
Hmm. I don't think I've consciously copied anything specific.
There's the T-shirt-folding video. And lots of uses for various household products (olive oil, baking soda, vinegar, bleach, etc.).
Most everything else on YouTube.
I do love Happy Place. And of course, Facebook.