Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Mornings Are for Coffee and Contemplation
In honor of Barb somehow getting an Emmy nomination (look it up if you don’t know and you’re curious), five questions.

  1. Why are waffles better than pancakes?
    They are not. Pancakes are better. They absorb more syrup. Waffles are too crispy.
  2. What’s something you remember about being 11?
    I spent five weeks of that summer at my sister Ellen's house while my parents visited my other sister Jean in England (first trip overseas). It was an excellent summer. I read several Travis McGee books and most of the Hardy Boys, some Nancy Drew and played with my oldest nephew a lot. He turned two while I was there.
  3. What experience do you have with role-playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons?
    I've played a few times. Beast was into more than I was. Sparky plays regularly with his crew, probably at least monthly; I suspect that in college it was more like weekly.
  4. How do you feel about carnival rides that make you go upside-down?
    I'm fine with upside-down. I'm definitively NOT OK with spinning!
  5. You’ve seen Matthew Modine in more films than you realize (which he famously admitted during his opening monologue when he hosted Saturday Night Live in 1988) (filmography here). Which have you seen, and which was the best?
    This is shocking in light of that statement, but I've literally seen NOTHING he's been in. Which explains why he doesn't even look reasonably familiar to me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.