Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Kathy Aay Questions

1. What is the meaning of your blog’s name?
I've answered that before. Here's one of the times (scroll down to "Rumpelstiltskin"--that was a fun meme!).
2. Why did you start your blogging?
Because in 2004, everyone was doing it. To be honest, I was only going to track my reading. Things rapidly got out of control.
3. What’s your usual bedtime?
I'll be sacking out as soon as the race starts. Oh, you mean at night? I'm usually lights-out by 10.
4. Are you lazy?
Eminently so!
5. Do you miss anyone right now?
I've weirdly been missing my sister Jean and my mom both this week. They are sort of linked in my head anyway--LONG story--but usually I don't get the waa-waas at the same time.
6. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Nonexistent. I'm all about jeans and T-shirts.
7. What are your nicknames?
"Miss", "Ma'am", "Excuse me" seem to be the big ones.
8. Are you a patient person?
I'm so much better than I used to be at this! Only knowing where I came from would you ever think today that I'm at all patient.
9. Are you tight-fisted or frivolous?
Of late, VERY tight-fisted.
10. What magazines do you read?
Entertainment Weekly, Ms., Bookmarks and I page through a couple of others when I have time.
11. Are you stubborn?
Er, yeah. For sure.
12. When is your birthday?
About 7.5 months from now.
13. What book are you currently reading?
Atlas Obscura: An Explorer's Guide to the World's Hidden Wonders, by Joshua Foer
14. What phone do you have?
It's a Samsung, about 2 years old.
15. Do you have any pets?
PintoBean is still hanging on, currently noshing on lettuce and living the wild life.
16. Do you have siblings?
I do.
17. Any children or grandchildren?
Just Sparky. He assures me that he'll start having kids by the time he's 30. I'm not sure what the plan is, but as Mom, I'm used to being the last to know.
18. What do you order at Starbucks?
Nothing. Or black tea if it's cold outside.
19. What did you do for your last birthday?
Not . A . Damn . Thing.
20. What’s your occupation?
I'm a librarian, specifically, a cataloger.
21. Do you live in the country or the city?
I live on what someone once called a "house farm" in that we'rd kind of in the country, and this whole development used to be a farm field about 20 years ago. I drive through the country to get anywhere, though.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.