- What are you looking forward to in your personal life in 2017?
I have really got to lose some weight, and stop spending money like Beast still has an income.
- What’s something you’re planning ahead for?
I can't think of anything much coming in the next year. Well, there is a big work project on the horizon that I'm involved with, but nothing much else. I'd like to get to Texas to see my three-years-old-today great-nephew that I've never seen in person yet.
- How intense is your to-do list for the last days of the year?
Not. We'll fondue for dinner tomorrow night. We'll probably play Cards Against Humanity; Sparky brought his Bigger, Blacker Box. Maybe I'll dig out a jigsaw to work on since there's no parade till Monday. We could take the tree apart and pack up all that stuff...
- What’s something you’d like to jump past, between now and the end of the year?
I would like the Christmas elves to take care of all the decoration-removal. Unfortunately, I no longer believe in Christmas elves, so I don't think it's going to happen.
- How will you ring in the new year?
I've no doubt I'll be asleep well before midnight tomorrow night, with earplugs in so I don't get awakened by the inevitabe fireworks all of our neighbors insist on blowing up for any occasion of note.