Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Ask, ask, ASK--part 2

26 - Did you have an accident last year?
What sort of accident? I have not been involved in any vehicular accidents, but I've screwed up quite a few things in the past 12 months.
27 - Do you have any famous relatives?
There's a cousin of some kind who used to be a news anchor in Cleveland. ... So, no, not really. ;-)
28 - Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight?
While I can't think of a specific time, I'm sure in 30 years of marriage (and three years of dating) we've kissed outside at night at least once.
29 - Have you ever been jealous?
Is the sky blue? Is the Pope Catholic? Of course I've been jealous!
30 - How can you prove your love to someone?
Depends entirely upon the person, I suppose, but there's a component of dependability involved. For me, anyway.
31 - What are you thinking right now?
"Why is my stomach SO growly tonight?!"
32 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?
Head-desk. OF COURSE I HAVE!
33 - Can you live without internet?
I can, but it wouldn't be fun for the first few days.
34 - Have you been so emotional that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?
This is an almost-daily occurrence. I seem to be moving backwards in the vocabulary department.
35 - Did you ever badmouth someone?
hah, this week? Ya think?
36 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?
Jeans. I'm completely over skirts. Especially as part of Pantsuit Nation, I'm kinda unlikely to ever wear a skirt or dress again.
37 - Do you have trust issues?
Nope. Well, unless you mean, am I entirely too gullible?
38 - What's something that you made all on your own and are incredibly proud of?
My career. Somehow. OK, I had help from loads of people, but I suspect this would be true of most everything I've accomplished in life.
39 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
Beast.
40 - Who was the last person you hugged?
J.T., who came with me today to see Beast on visitation day.
41 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”?
Up to a point. I mean, we are responsible for making sure things happen as they are supposed to, and for keeping things that shouldn't happen from happening.
42 - Do people praise you for your looks?
People rarely notice me except as part of the furniture these days. Which is just fine by me. The things I can eavesdrop on because people don't think I'm there....!
43 - Do you believe in destiny?
No. I really can't even say that word without hearing George McFly proclaiming, "You Are My Density!"
44 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”?
I don't really believe in soulmates either. Essentially, I don't do much magical thinking.
45 - Do you like nicknames that are from your name?
There really isn't much you can do to shorten my name. And that, my friends, is the reason all of my siblings and I have the names we have. My parents were not into the nickname thing at all!
46 - Could you ever be a vegan?
No way. I like meat too much!
47 - Do you currently have bruises on your body?
I'm sure I do. Where? I'll try to let you know when I discover them. I run into things ALL . THE . TIME.
48 - What should you be doing right now?
Paying bills. Going to bed.
49 - I read in a magazine that shoulder pads are coming back. Are you happy to hear this or do you not find them to be very attractive?
Heh. I don't really care. They're kind of a pain, to be honest, but I like them in jackets sometimes.
50 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough?
I gave this up for Lent this year.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.