Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
OLOGY Meme

MOUTHOLOGY
What is your least favorite salad dressing?
I do not like vinaigrette, especially this weird strawberry vin that seems so very popular right now. Feh. (and yes, I did try it a couple of times)
What is your least favorite fast food restaurant?
There is one here locally--only 3-4 locations--that Beast loves (LOVES) that gives me the creeps: so greasy, so just not-clean inside...ugh.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Probably Olive Garden, or The Pub. Or Six Balls. I'm not too fussed, honestly.
On average, what would cause you to flirt with the server?
Threats of lashings? (Amy will get that one, and no one else) Really, I don't do the flirty shit. Rarely even recognize it when I see it, either.
What food could you eat every day just to "get along"?
Bread.
What pizza toppings would make you hurl?
Fish. Any kind. Or meat mixed with fruit.
What food is likely to get you "in the mood..."?
Booze. Does that count as food? And by the way, "in the mood" mostly just means too drunk to make good decisions.
What is your favorite type of gum to get off your shoe?
Uhm? My favorite gum in this case would be anything not-very-sticky.

TECHNOLOGY
Number of contacts you'd never let your significant other see on your cell phone?
I really have no secrets from him. He's welcome to read anything, even including my texts to/from my sponsor.
Number of contacts in your email address book that are exes?
Zeeerow.
Do you judge others about the wallpaper on their computer?
I rarely see wallpaper on friends' computers. They are, however, unlikely to have anything controversial.
What is your favorite technology from the past that is now obsolete?
I liked some of the tricks that rotary phones could do. And switchboard with cables and switches. Oh, and I deeply regret never listening when my dad tried to teach me how to use a slide rule.
Do you have stuff on your computer that you'd never want someone to see?
Not really. For one thing, it's a fairly new computer. For aother thing, I don't do much that's bad. However, that means only people I know. I wouldn't want strangers reading or pondering my stuff!!

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
I'm very right-handed.
Do you like your smile?
I have a nick out of my front tooth that just appeared this month. It's tiny, but ragged and hurts my tongue. I'm hoping my dentist will fix it when I go in.
What's your best feature?
I have no idea. My hair? My smile (with the raggedy tooth)?
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Yup. Lots of blood, for one thing. Lots of skin over the years too. Several internal organs, and parts of organs.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Smell. I'm the canary in the marriage; Beast can't smell a bloody thing.
When was the last time you had a cavity?
A new one? That's been awhile. However, I have now lived long enough that my fillings are aging out and needing to be replaced. I did NOT know this was a thing.
What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
Three baskets of clean laundry yesterday morning.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I've been drugged into unconsciousness a few times ... at the hospital, may I add.

BULLCRAPOLOGY
If you could, would you wanna know the day you were going to die?
No thank you.
Is love for real?
Of course. Sometimes.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Nah, I've grown into it at this point.
What color do you think looks best on you?
I was told recently that I look good in orange. And I think I look good in bright yellow and in blue.
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Yes, I used to be a kid. Thought "by mistake" is, perhaps, stretching the point a bit.
Have you ever saved someone's life?
Possssssibbblllllleeeeee?
Has someone ever saved yours?
Yes.

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked down a public street for $100,000?
Nope.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
I... OK, I'm assuming this is not a European air kiss, right? I'm actually not too sure if I'm into getting paid for kissing, honestly.
Would you cut off one of your little fingers for $200,000?
Nope.
Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Nope. Raise the price and we could talk.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Nope (because what weirdo would pay me to do that?!).
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Absolutely not.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Sure.

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket?
Nothing, except perhaps some lint. Normally it has my cell phone in, but the phone is out on the table right now.
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Yes, both. More wood than carpet.
Do you sit or stand in the shower?
Stand.
Could you live with roommates?
I do have a "roommate." He's been my roomie for almost 30 years.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Maybe two?
Where were you born?
In Denver.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A run-in? Probably 7-8 years. A conversation? Friday at work. It's been over a year since I've had cops OR paramedics in my house, though, so that's awesome.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Alive.

LASTOLOGY
Friend you talked to?
Beast. Before that...well, I was at work, and some of those people are friends, I guess.
Last person you called?
I called Sparky at lunchtime; does he count as a friend? Before that was last Saturday when I called my sponsor.
Person you hugged?
Beast.

FAVORITOLOGY
Number?
It varies, or rotates, between 3, 16, and 8.
Color?
Blue.
Season?
Fall.

CURRENTOLOGY
Missing someone?
I've had the missings for my sisters, Jean and Ellen, today. No clue why. Well, I kinda get why Jean...some extended family news that's bubbling up.
Mood?
I'm ok. COLD. I'm fookin' cold!
Listening to?
Some BS show about finding treasure in your attic on DIY Network. Beast's choice.
Watching?
Well, ditto, obv.
Worrying about?
Not much right now. I'm just cold and tired and HATING WINTER!

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning?
Bed to bathroom, naturally. Eventually I left the house for church by way of Dunkin Donuts for munchkins for Sunday School.
What can you not wait to do?
Get into bed and warm up. I love our Pendleton blanket.
What's the last movie you saw?
We saw Hail, Caesar! yesterday. It was amusing, IF you grew up watching endless genre films from the 40s and 50s. It bears some similarities to Singin' in the Rain, but mostly it's just totally silly.
When was the last time you got caught cheating?
Hmmm. Cheating isn't something I worry a great deal about. I don't frame life that way.
Are you a sexy person?
Sure.
Now that the survey's (or meme) done what are you going to do?
Put on three more pairs of sox, turn the heat up (again), crawl under a blanket and put on gloves. Seriously, I'm cold.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.