Saturday, August 22, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Cure for What Ails ‘Ya
Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick!

  1. What’s the greatest lovesong of all time?
  2. I'm pretty sure my choice wouldn't be the same as anyone else's. I think the best love song for each person is the sound of their loved ones' laughter.
  3. What’s in the background of the most recent two pictures of you?
  4. Uhm...probably someone's house? I don't remember the last time I had a picture taken. Maybe it was at Sparky's graduation, so that would be the campus in the background.
  5. What was the primary cause of your most recent mishap?
  6. I can't figure out exactly how I did it, but I pulled some muscles in my lower left back ribcage the other day. It was weird, very painful, and then (pfft) gone.
  7. Why can’t I be you?
  8. Aside from the fact that I like being me? And I don't really want to be you? 
  9. What did you do on the 13th?
  10. I was at work all day. Whee.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.