Saturday, July 4, 2015

More from The Gerb

(Swiped from Amy)

Do you like TV talent shows?
Only in small servings when showing actual talent. In other words, I watch the good bits on YouTube that other people have culled out of the hours of crap.
How many hats do you own?
I own about a dozen, probably. Beast has me by a factor of 40-50. We have so-bloody-many hats....
Are you any good at pool?
Not really. I haven't played in eons, even though we have a good table in our basement. From my standpoint, it is useful primarily for folding laundry and hiding under during violent weather.
What's your favourite accent?
Italian. And West African.
In O's and X's, which do you normally pick?
I like X better than O. Deep-seated, childhood fear of circles.
Do you prefer blue or black inked pens?
I prefer the look of black ink. But really, either is fine, and I would rather use a pencil for most things.
Do you have popcorn with a movie?
We usually buy a bucket when we go see a movie at a theater, yes.
Do you have a piggy bank?
Yes. She's about 2 feet tall and hand-painted by Ellen. That is where all my foreign currency lives. I probably have collectible coins in there at this point: marks, rubles, pounds, etc.
What's the fastest you've ever travelled in a car?
I have a terrifying and shameful memory of going close to 100 in traffic in a car with friends on our way to ...something. We did a 30-minute drive in about 10 minutes. And endangered a good number of other people in the process.
Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
I have, perhaps, but am generally so very clueless about this sort of thing that it didn't become obvious until much later.
Have you ever flown first class?
Yes. Twice, both longish flights. I would do it overseas in a heartbeat. The mere thought of being in economy for a trip to, for instance, Australia, makes my skin crawl.
Who would you say are more attractive, English or Europeans?
Again, I have to remind Americans that the English don't see themselves as 'actual' Europeans, regardless of the fact that their island is part of the general continental area we all have decided to call Europe. To answer the question, the British people in general--as a race--are not all that attractive. I prefer ... other Europeans when it comes to looks.
How long has your longest ever phone call been?
Several hours, probably close to 4. This was well over 15 years ago. I haven't been on the phone for more than an hour in forever--unless we count telecons/webinars. I just don't like talking on the phone. Not my thing--maybe it's genetic? My sister hated the phone too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.