Saturday, July 18, 2015

glove slap, I don't take crap! glove slap, shut your big yap!

(Found at Amy's--who also gave it the title)

Can you do any accents other than your own?
I can do Western (because, family) and generic "Southern" and Midland English. And I guess I could do Mexican if I wanted, but I don't.
Do you have a strong local accent?
I'm sure I do, and I hate it. I can actually feel my vocal cords lengthening whenever I go back to Colorado, and I stop talking like I have to say ALL THE WORDS in three minutes. Through my nose.
If evil-doers invaded your country would you rush to the battle-lines to defend the motherland, or hide in a box?
I'm pretty sure that the evil-doers are already here, and I feel thoroughly ill-equipped to deal with them. I'll be in my box if you need me.
What's your favourite flower?
Garden roses, with scent. Climbing ones, preferably still on the vine.
Have you ever given blood?
I used to give regularly, have probably done a couple of gallons over time. I don't think they'll have me anymore now though.
Could you ever be a medical guinea pig?
Absolutely, if it meant helping find a cure for something that's killing me. If I'm going to die anyway, experiment away--and make sure I have good pain meds! My sister had experimental brain surgery to explore some possibilities inre PD and MSA. And when she died, she sent her brain back to the university where she had the surgery so they could see...whatever they needed to see.
What's your favourite radio station?
KIMN, ca. 1980. Barring that, I will listen to Sirius, or NPR, or if I need to know about local traffic, the local station. The latter is what wakes me up in the morning--which gets me out of bed very fast.
Have you ever slapped someone in public?
Hmm, I don't think so. I only really remember one slap in my history and it was inside with just the two of us. And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Have you ever drawn on a sleeping or inebriated person?
I have not. This has never seemed remotely amusing to me.
Can you roll your R's?
Rrrruffles have rrrridges. Yes. I have a theory that this is something you have to learn to do while fairly young. If you don't, it is really awfully close to impossible to learn later. And if you take Spanish as a teenager, and haven't learned this skill, the class is much harder than in needs to be.
Rebound relationships: good or bad?
Immediate-rebounds seem to rarely work out, not that I've seen anyway. But they can be fun!
Would you ever sign a prenuptial agreement?
I have no interest in ever getting married again, so no. If I did somehow lose my mind enough to re-up, I would do a pre-nup.
Is your bellybutton an innie or outie?
All innie. Outies gross me out a little; nothing personal if you're an outie.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.