Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Juice
  1. What’s your favorite juice?
    I really like cranberry juice. On occasion I like grapefruit too, but I can't drink it anymore because of meds.
  2. Blend fruit juice with fresh or fruit, (sometimes) ice, and other ingredients and you get a smoothie. What’s your favorite smoothie?
    I don't think I've ever had a smoothie. They seem vaguely icky to me, not drinkable. Unless you count Orange Julius a smoothie.
  3. Juice in some contexts means credibility, the respect of others, and influence. In what way have you recently earned juice among your peers?
    Probably by keeping my cool while dealing with calling 911 and waiting with the drunk, passed-out guy till the authorities arrived to take him to the hospital? I dunno. Or by not blowing my stack at work generally since I got back after surgery.
  4. How satisfied are you with your mobile phone’s charge capacity?
    I'm fine. My phone and I are tight.
  5. What are your thoughts on Kool-Aid and Tang?
    I never had a problem with Tang as a child, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't drink it now. Kool-Aid is too damn sweet even for me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.