Saturday, December 13, 2014

Friday Five times two

(Link in meme-roll)
Shenanigans
  1. What’s a memorable prank you were involved in, either as perpetrator, victim, or witness?
    I'm not all that into pranks, having had a few too many played on me as a child.
  2. When did you last fool someone into believing something untrue?
    I convince people at the Reference Desk that I find them amusing all the time.
  3. What was a secret you accidentally let slip?
    The last one I feel bad about was announcing someone else's pregnancy before she was able to get to everyone.
  4. What’s a memorable thing you did when you should have been at work or school?
    Look, this is no longer the biggest excitement of my life. I didn't skip school when I was as student. I rarely skip work unless I'm sick (physically or otherwise). It is still nice to sneak out in the middle of the day, but I just don't do that without good reason.
  5. What’s a nice thing you did anonymously for someone?
    I just finished wrapping socks and underwear for our Giving Tree at work. That's what the teenager in the (anonymous) family asked for. :( I'm throwing a gift card in there too.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Likely Story
  1. You are awake at 2:30 in the morning on a work night (or school night). What is the most likely reason?
    Insomnia. I clearly forgot to take the melatonin the night before. Otherwise, I'm up in the bathroom for one reason or another.
  2. Time Magazine says you are a candidate for 2014’s Person of the Year. What is the most likely reason?
    They've got me confused with someone else, obviously.
  3. Your hometown is naming a geographical or civil landmark after you, as in Mary’s Creek or David’s Corner. What is the most likely name of this spot?
    "Cat's Cradle."
  4. Your best friend from high school calls to ask a favor. What is the most likely nature of the favor?
    I can't even imagine. We are Facebook friends, but I can't imagine her asking anything of me. She wouldn't have the nerve, I'd hope, after the fabulous job of fucking me over (twice) she's done to me.
  5. Twenty-four hours from now, you’ve got a great smile on your face. What is the most likely reason for this smile?
    Packers WIN!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.