Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
[Random Questions]

Who were you with yesterday?
I was at work in the morning and then we drove up to where Sparky's at school and took him out to dinner to catch up with him. Then we went to a fundraiser for a community organization in the Bigger City near where his college is. It was a very full, very fun day.
What woke you up this morning?
I don't know. I was up before my alarm, so that was annoying.
Where are you?
In my usual spot on the sofa in the living room.
Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I'm hoping so. Before I left work today I checked the desk schedule: I'm on service desks 5 out of 8 hours. This means I will get very-damn-little cataloging done, and there are at least 25 Do These NOW! items on my desk. So, it has the potential for being a shitty day, but I'm going to do my best to stay positive. Lots of people are on vacation or otherwise MIA.
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Well, now that I've started thinking about that, work is!
Do you listen to music every day?
I try to. It tends to make the day better if I get some tunes in.
Are you a fast typer?
I'm a pretty fast typist, yes.
Whats your favorite type of soda?
All together now: Di-et Doc-tor Pep-per. Good job!!
Have you ever won an award?
Yes, in school.
Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. Football is on. For some people--and I'm one of them--football is music to my ears.
How long ’till your birthday?
Precisely a month. Today's a high school friend's birthday. I haven't seen her since May or June 1982, but I still remember her birthday.
Do you use eBay to buy or sell?
I do not.
Who makes you mad?
Being discounted by ignorant people. Being ignored. That sort of thing. I should be used to it--I am, after all, the youngest sibling. But it does get old.
What do you do when you’re mad?
I shout. I glare. Apparently my glare is quite terrifying. Eventually, I cry.
Do certain songs make you cry?
Yup. Got teary at a couple of the hymns at church this morning: they reminded me of my dad.
Are you usually a happy person?
I fake it pretty well, yes.
What makes you the happiest?
Happiness in myself (duh) or others I love. Baby giggles. Being helpful.
Do you believe in yourself?
Yes.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.