Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Wrap It or Cap It
  1. What did you last stick a sticker on?
    It occurs to me that I'm one of the lucky few adults who gets to use stickers AT WORK, every single day! My last sticker was certainly on a book I was cataloging yesterday to indicate it should be shelved with the new materials.
  2. What did you last put a lid on?
    I put the lid back on the Country Crock after using the margarine about 15 minutes ago. Next skill to learn: putting the container back in the fridge.
  3. What did you last wrap in foil?
    Hmmm. Don't think I've used foil in awhile. It was probably something in the oven that I was trying to keep from over-browning.
  4. What did you last unscrew a screw out of?
    I got the screwdriver out at work a couple of weeks ago to tighten the drawer handles on the service desk in the Children's Department. I haven't taken anything apart in a long while.
  5. What did you last hold together with tape?
    Heh. I had the hem of one leg of a pair of pants taped for awhile, till I had to wash them. Before throwing them in the wash, I took off the tape this week and actually got out a needle and thread. I'm not sure that's the last think I used tape on, but it's probably the weirdest.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I couldn't think of the last time I used foil, either, although one of my students used my school foil the other day (yes, I keep it in the classroom because you never know!).

onebadscrivener said...

I laughed aloud, gleefully, at your putting-it-back-in-the-fridge comment. Why are those extra few steps to the fridge so long, so steep, and so distasteful? I have pondered this many times these past few weeks when I should have been putting things away. I actually find myself thinking, "I wonder how long I can leave this here before I have to get it back in the fridge?"

:) Have a great weekend.

Cat. said...

Teacher's desks must be the coolest place in the world to look in! Sort of like an office supply store on steroids.

I totally TOTALLY do that same "how long...?" conversation. The answer seems to elude me. Overnight for margarine seems to be ok so far. lol

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.