Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Alphabetty

A. What are your favorite smells?
Vanilla, Italian cooking, "clean," and newly-printed books. Definitely NOT all at once.
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
I can but I will be a) miserable and b) asleep.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
Beast. He's lived with me longer than anyone else, that's for sure! I'm sure there are family members (sister, brother, nieces) who think they know stuff, but they don't.
D. What song did you last listen to?
We sang "Seek Ye First" at church at the end of worship. Pick your favorite version here. I've been singing this song in church since I was in middle school, and invariably it makes me tear up.
E. Do you have a crush on anybody?
Nope. I'm watching Law & Order right now, and Vincent D'Onofrio is very intriguing, but he's not really crushable for me.
F. Do you like The Beatles?
I like a lot of their music, and most of their members. Paul gives me the willies a bit.
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Blue. Of course.
H. Do you cook often?
Not as often as I should.
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
We went and saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes a few weeks ago. It was pretty good, MUCH better than I expected it to be.
J. Can you sew?
About like I can cook. I can, but it's not my most favorite thing.
K. What is your favorite fruit?
Fresh-off-the-tree peaches. I also like apples, preferably fresh, but they age ok if treated ok. Peaches...do not.
L. Are you health conscious?
Hah!
M. What is your middle initial?
It's in the last half of the alphabet and without it I am lacking in compassion for others.
N. Do you curse a lot?
I fookin' well do, though I'm trying to cool it a little.
O. When was the last time you had a beer?
January 1985, because that was the only thing left on the train to drink. I strongly doubt it was Tsing-tao, but it was a Chinese beer, probably the only reason I could get it down. Yuck.
P. Are you pro sports fan?
Am I pro-fan? Or pro-sports? Or...what? I'm a fan of sports, but not insane about it. Some fans are stupid, though, and I'm not pro-stupid.
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
"For no reason" other than addiction: sugar.
R. What was the last book you purchased?
It was probably Sparky's fall textbooks, purchased online last month. Unless you want to count the 'free' books that came with my new Nook....
S. Where was your last vacation?
Tennessee (primarily) in March.
T. Do you share your fries?
Sure. I'm not a big fry-lover.
U. Did you ever play [S]even [M]inutes in [H]eaven?
Uhm, no.... Even Colorado in the 70s was over that.
V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public?
Yesterday--after working outside for awhile in high humidity, bras are really unpleasant. But I only do this at home.
W. What's the longest you've gone "unplugged"?
Recently and completely? Probably only about a day.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
\
I'm pretty sure I've broken a couple of fingers, but never had them set. Otherwise, nothing. Yet.
Y. How do you like your eggs?
Over easy, with wheat toast.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with?
It was probably Beast and about the usual stuff.

2 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I went cold turkey on sugar about 10 years ago. It's been good for me.

Kwizgiver said...

I would not do well if I had to unplug for long.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.