Monday, September 29, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Finish this sentence: "When I look in the mirror, I __________"
"...rarely look at the whole of what I see. I mostly just focus on my hair, or the eyelash in my eye, or the bruise on my left elbow, or whatever."
2) What's the best meal you ever had?
I'm sure it involved good company and wasn't necessarily the most expensive. Though I remember very clearly a very expensive meal with friends, which does rank up there. On the other hand, I have wonderful memories of eating on a patio on Ydra having gone in and pointed at what we wanted from the kitchen. After eating, Sparky ran up and down the 'street' climbing on the walls and petting the island's dogs and making old women smile. That was a delightful meal. So many others, including holiday meals of yore. It's not just the food.
3) What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?
There would be a lot of dead animals on the ground. It would be hard to drive. Or walk. Yuck.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
Beautiful lights. It really looks rather magical, as cities often do from a distance. I love that bridge on the right.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.