Monday, September 22, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What cartoon character best represents your personal philosophy?
I'm a fan of both "Underdog" and "Mighty Mouse." Perhaps it's because it's harder to find them so I'm not bored with them, but even as a kid I preferred them to the Warner Bros and Disney cartoons.
2) What makes a good neighbor? If you have an exceptional one, give them a shout-out (anonymously or not).
I'm surrounded by really good neighbors, several of whom happen to be named "Cindy" but I'm pretty sure that's not why they're so awesome. The guys are pretty cool too. ;-)
3) If you could live a nomadic life, would you? Where would you go? How would you decide? What would life be like without a "home base"?
I wouldn't mind spending part of the year RVing around, or maybe doing that for a solid block of time till I got sick to death of it. If it were Beast and me, we'd probably do something like take turns, or maybe he'd just let me pick and he'd do all the driving. I would always want to have a home to come back to, though.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
This is an historical photo of a sharecropper's son in the first half of the 20th century. He's adorable, but very solemn and somewhat anxious-looking. And check those overalls: I think they're leather! I wonder what happened to him later in life....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.