Monday, September 1, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Which quality best describes your life--exciting, organized, dull--and why?
Dull, at best. I do not like drama, and there has been FAR FAR TOO MUCH of it in the past year. My life is also fairly tightly scheduled between work and volunteer and various meetings, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it organized!
2) What book quote, film quote, or song lyric has been sticking with you this weekend? Why?
Having said that about drama above, these lyrics started chasing around:
It feel so good
When you let go
Of all the drama in your life
Now you're free from all the pain
Free from all the game
Free from all the stress
So find your happiness
(Mary J. Blige, "No More Drama")
Prior to that it was this:
Me an' RJ an' the kids was on a camp-out in the mountains, and we had us one'a them U-Drive-'Em Army Jeep cars which we rented from a fella by the name of Kubozke for thirty bucks a day, buy your gas along the way, take a rabbit's foot and leave a pint of blood for a dee-posit...
(C.W. McCall, "Black Bear Road")
I could go on, if you'd like. Got the whole thing memorized.
3) Paper, plastic, or your own?
Plastic or my own. Depends on where I'm shopping, and for how much. Big days are my own bags, but if I'm stopping for bananas, cheese, and bread, I'll just take a plastic bag. I take them to work to use when people need a bag on rainy days.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2014
Yes. Yes, I do occasionally take pictures in bathrooms, but NEVER of people. This TP dispenser just cracked me up. We stopped at a mini-mart/souvenir stand while driving through the mountains near Mountain City, TN, earlier this year and this is what I discovered while using the necessary. It wasn't nearly as bad as advertised, incidentally.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.