Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Blogging Meme

What kind of blog do you have?
All of my blogs are on Blogger and always have been, for 10+ years now. I have access to about 14 individual blogs some of which are group blogs.
Oh, wait, I also have one on OhLife, which is seriously private: my vent-and-spew place.
How many posts do you have?
Total? At least 13,200 posts. Yes, I did just total 'em up on all the blogs.
How many blogs [and other sites] do you follow?
175, not all of which are active, and many of which are more news resources than blogs, for instance, my local newspaper. Hint: if you don't have RSS feeds set up on your blog or site, I won't be following you.
How many followers do you have?
No more than 45 according to Blogger. I have no idea who else has me on their RSS feeds list.
How often do you change your theme?
Not very often. Blogger (Google) has made it way too complicated.
How often do you change your icon?
Never if you mean the little one in the left-hand corner in the tabs. And I don't have a photo of myself on any of my blogs, so... yeah.
Do you have any favorite blogs?
Yes. I leave comments on the ones I like most, maybe 5% of those I read. But I also really adore Language Hat but I wouldn't presume to have anything to add to his blog.
Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people?
Not very often. That's just tacky. Then again, I'm as anonymous as I can be throughout all but one of my blogs so so maybe I'm 100% tacky.
Do you ever get anon hate?
Nope. I think I've gotten perhaps three random weirdo comments in ten years that I've deleted because they were uncalled-for. Otherwise, I do comment moderation on some of the blogs to weed out the spam, but let most people say what they will.
Have you made any friends through your blog?
Uhm, YES! :-) One of the first ones I made in blogging has since unfriended me on Facebook because of an argument over race. We're both pasty-white chicks and we are on the same SIDE of the racism debate, so that is just stupid, but aren't most arguments?
What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
I like my anonymity, and I really like writing.
What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
I'm not thrilled about not being able to rearrange the page as easily as I could even a couple of years ago. Perhaps I need to take a CSS/HTML class.

2 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Blogger was a lot more fun to customize before they changed it.

Kwizgiver said...

I don't know how you manage so many blogs! I've got troubles keeping up with the two I have (mine and Sunday Stealing)!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.