Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
13 Things

1. Outside my window… the sun is going down and the mist is rolling in.

2. I am thankful… for the cooler-than-usual temperatures this summer. That makes the humidity a little easier to deal with.

3. In the kitchen… sits a plate with the pork chops Beast grilled about 4 hours ago. I think there are 8, so I'm set for dinner all week while he's gone.

4. I am wearing… green jeans and a tourist T-shirt I got last summer when I took the photo to the right.

5. I am creating… a new me.

6. I am going… to go eat shortly. I'm hungry.

7. I am reading… at least 5 books.

8. I am learning… to keep my mouth shut.

9. I am pondering… when to clean the guinea pig cage and make up our bed.

10. A favorite quote… I think tonight's closing Facebook quote from me will be this one: “May you get exactly what you want and live long enough to regret it.” ―Sherrilyn Kenyon (Born of Shadows)

11. One of my favorite things… is baby giggles.

12. A few plans for the rest of the week… I'm filling in a lot at the Reference Desk at work while one of the other reference staff is on vacation. Beast is gone (nothing new here), I have to hit the Tuesday meeting, and I get to spend 3 or so hours having my parathyroid glands scanned on Friday.

13. A peek into my day… horrible NASCAR news first thing, laundry, church, Packer game on DVR, NASCAR race (in three shifts!), SimCity, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, memes.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I thought of you when I found out our Reference Librarian is leaving to become the head librarian in the neighboring town. :-)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

I had forgotten about baby giggles! Well, kids up until they get maybe 12. They practically stop smiling, or giggling around their parents about that time. It's like, genetic to the species or something!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.