Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Out
  1. What’s the last thing you experienced that could be called a reunion?
    Facebook is full of reunions. I just recently re-connected there with a former pastor after 12 years. In person...hmm, can't think of a thing.
  2. When you spend time out with friends, how does your group handle the bill?
    We usually keep track and split the bill, paying for what we ordered.
  3. What are you picky about when you order something in a restaurant?
    I'm not really that fussy, but I always ask for salad dressing on the side and no raw tomatoes.
  4. When did you last spill a drink on yourself?
    Ironically, it was Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I had a cup from Jimmy Johns that I grabbed too hard, and the lid popped off and dumped pop on my lap and the papers I was working on.
  5. When dining out, what’s your approach to dessert?
    If I'm not full, I'll order some, but usually I'm full. Which is a drag.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I like to hear what's for dessert. But I rarely order.

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Sometimes desserts are huge, too, like the meal. And, I also order on the side salad dressings. Bon Appetit! And, have a happy weekend.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.