Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Mammalian
  1. Have you drunk the milk of some animal other than a cow? If so, how was it?
    Hmm, well, human, I think probably. heh
    And maybe goat? I don't remember either, though. I'm not very adventurous about food.
  2. How sensitive are you to changes in atmospheric temperature?
    Fairly sensitive. I think that this gets worse with age; recalibration takes more time. For instance, it's supposedly 71 degrees in my cube at work (according to the thermometer I brought in), but I literally have goosebumps for 5 or 6 hours of the days I'm back there. It's insane.
  3. How do you feel about your body hair?
    My heritage is northern European, so there's not much and it's pretty invisible. One of my friends is of Mediterranean extract and one time she told me she envied me never having to shave above my knees, and not having to think about the hair on my arms. Yeah. It's not such a bad thing, the trade-off to never tanning and always burning, I guess.
  4. What’s something you know about the moment of your birth or the events immediately before and after?
    It was a very busy evening. I was a week late, but Mom was in the hallway for most of her labor, waiting for a room. Mom swears the only reason I showed up when I did was because of the castor oil she took. I was born late at night (I think) and went to high school with two other girls born that same day in the same hospital.
  5. What non-mammalian animal do you feel the most kinship with?
    Hmm, I don't know, really. Not so much into reptiles or birds. Or fish.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.