Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Small World
  1. What’s the story about the time you learned that two people you knew separately also knew each other?
  2. I am rarely surprised by this because I live in a fairly small town where everyone knows everyone, and I work at a public building. The weirdest thing I can think of right now is that my sister went to high school (in Colorado) with the husband of someone my husband used to work with here (the husband has since retired). Jean (my sister) told me about that as soon as we moved here, and Sonya (her friend) and I had lunch at least once.
  3. What’s the story about the time you ran into someone you knew but didn’t recognize him or her because your acquaintance with the person was specific to a completely different setting?
  4. This happens fairly often to me; I see people who work in the grocery store (or whatever) at work, and we both do the "Wait, I know you....?" stare till we work it out.
  5. What’s the story about the time you lost something important and then found it after you’d already purchased its replacement?
  6. Nail clippers. I have dozens of pairs of them.
  7. What’s the story about the time you were tight with someone you normally didn’t hang out with because he or she was the only person you knew at some function?
  8. Various conferences and meetings.
  9. What’s the story about the time you learned that someone you thought you knew only recently was really someone you knew a long time ago too?
  10. I don't think that has happened to me since I was a very young child.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.