Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Candy
You have a natural sweetness about you that's hard to deny. You see each day as a celebration.

You are indulgent
but never selfish. You are very generous and love to share all of life's sweetness with those around you.

You are a colorful person who sees so much brightness everywhere. You love to smile and laugh.

You may enjoy the bolder side of life, but you tend to be more relaxed than hyper. You just take it all in!
Yeah, I'm not hyper, but I would never call myself "sweet" either (and, frankly, I'm liable to pop someone in the teeth if they called me sweet!). But again with the "brightness" of yesterday's result....?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.