Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost Meme
- Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song
The first one that popped up on my Spotify favorites was Joan Osborne's Baby Love.
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?
Right this second I'd consider selling my soul for a week on a Greek island. And, honestly, I'd probably be fine alone.
- What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
I like a mechanical pencil, .5mm and 2.5 hardness. But I'll take a .3 and 2.0.
- When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)?
I was 10 when I flew alone to Casper to visit my sister for a a week.
- Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.
Nope. And I thank my stars EVERY DAY for that!
- Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
I'm really surrounded by an awful lot of stuff here, but from the 20 or so items within reach, I'll choose lotion, nail clippers, and a bag of Toasted Wheat Thins.
- How would you describe your sense of humor?
Sarcastic, dry, satirical...and occasionally very silly.
- Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?
Not too often anymore. Occasionally Apples to Apples or Catchphrase. Or cards.
- A musical artist you love that isn't well known.
Joan Osborne is only well-known for that one song, but her music is awesome.
- A musical artist you love that is well known.
- What is your desktop background currently?
- Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them
Beast is across the room, so I guess we talked through....air?
- What do you carry your money in?
- What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?
There's a Regulator clock near the fireplace, a clock on the VCR (yes we still have one), Beast's phone is over there, and his Nook. Oh, the thermometer has a clock on it too, I think. And of course this computer. I can actually SEE only the first and last listed.
- What kind of headphones do you use?
Whatever's handy, though I have Bose noise-suppressing headphones at work, and I like Skullcandy earbuds.
- What musical artists have you seen perform live?
U2, Kings of Leon, Vinnie James, Styx, the Romantics, Boston, Starship, and (this week will be) Pat Benatar.
- How often do you clear your browser history?
Uhm, never, actually. Once in awhile at work. I think they both are set to clear all but the most recent 10 days or so, both places.
- What's the best job you've ever had?
My current job is pretty great.
- What's the worst job you've ever had?
My first full-time job was the pits.
- What magazines do you read, if any?
Real Simple, Ms., Entertainment Weekly, Consumer Reports, Presbyterian Outlook, P.E.O. Record. And several journals for work.