Saturday, January 11, 2014

Patrick's Place

Saturday Six

1. B is for BANK: How many different banks do you do business with, or do you have all of your money in one single bank?
We have one bank. I have a credit union account. And we have an investment firm where most of our money is.
2. B is for BATH: When was the last time you took a nice, long, relaxing bath without having to be rushed?
Last weekend. I may do this again tonight.
3. B is for BEAR: What's your favorite kind of bear and why?
Teddy.
4. B is for BICKER: Who was the last person you got into a disagreement with, and have you apologized or reconciled the situation?
Face to face disagreement yes. I am, however, way past slightly annoyed with a coworker who has absolutely no idea how much I want to smack her. I've been told to be nice at work, so I don't dare start down that road.
5. B is for BOOK: Which book did you spend the most time reading in 2013?
The latest Elizabeth George book took me forever to read.
6. B is for BROKEN: What item did you break most recently inside the home?
Hmm. I don't think I've broken anything recently. Sparky dumped half a container of fresh ramen on his lap and the couch the other night which caused a lot of major cleanup activity. Otherwise...no breakage. Yet.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.