Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Ritual de lo Habitual
  1. What's a bad habit you’d like to get rid of?
  2. I would love to stop eating everything that isn't nailed down or in someone else's mouth already....
  3. What's a good habit that's taken you really long to establish?
  4. Closing cupboards and drawers when I'm done using what's inside them.
  5. What's a good habit that doesn't take much effort but others seem to envy?
  6. Being kind under duress. Though I have to say that my attitude and internal dialogue may not match my exterior calm.
  7. What kind of unusual rituals do you go through in daily life?
  8. The biggest weird thing is the whole "chewing evenly" thing: I have to eat two of everything, or divide things carefully in half, so my teeth get evenly worn. Except, y'know, no one's mouth is perfectly aligned so the teeth on my left side are wearing out way faster than those on the right. Overall, I never feel quite right with one (or three, or five...) of anything. I like even numbers.
  9. What's the weirdest ritual you've heard of in others?
  10. Short of seriously OCD stuff, nothing seems that weird to me: counting as things get done, compulsive list-making and -checking, not stepping on sidewalk cracks, checking and rechecking to make sure doors are locked and appliances are off....that all seems normal, until it starts taking over the rest of life.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with you for #9.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.