Saturday, December 14, 2013

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Seeds
  1. When did you last have sunflower seeds?
    It's been a very long time. My sister Ellen used to live on them; they were her afternoon snack of choice. I actually can't eat them without thinking of her, and I actually find them fiddly and annoying to eat.
  2. What do you think of the idea of sipping coconut milk through a straw, right from a fresh coconut?
    I love fresh coconut! Sounds lovely to me, especially today.
  3. When did you most recently consume some kind of seed?
    Hmmm, not sure. I had some almonds yesterday; are those seeds?
  4. What’s the seediest-looking nearby neighborhood like?
    The community in which I live has no housing code, so there are beautiful big houses cheek-by-jowl with 3 room shacks. It's weird.
  5. When did you last plant some metaphorical seeds, and has there been germination?
    I teach Sunday School, so there's that. I'm also trying to plan seeds in my own garden to make some things better down the way.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.