Sunday, November 10, 2013

There's a curse between us, between me and you (part one)

(Found here)

Some random guy comes up to you and says "Hey what's your name?" What do you do? If I'm at work, I point to my nametag and ask what I can do for him. If I'm in public, I scowl and walk away.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth? Diet Dr. Pepper. Surprised??

If you hated someone and were put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be? Really? This question makes my stomach hurt.

What did you do yesterday? Caught up my books in GoodReads. I don't remember. It was the calmest day in the last few, but I don't remember much about it.

Pick a scar on your body - what did you do? Fell down, go boom.

If you could pack your bags right now and were given a plane ticket, where would you go? Far, far away. No, really, FAR away.

Do you watch sitcoms religiously? I don't even watch them agnostically.

Have you ever talked on the phone while in the shower? Uh, no. Seems rather dangerous.

Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship? My stock answers have always been abuse and cheating.

Are you afraid of falling in love? Getting there, yes.

Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new girl/guy? Uh, no.

How many kids do you want to have? Just the one. I'm done, thanks.

Would you make a good parent? Probably best to ask Sparky that question, yo.

Honestly, what's on your mind right now? I have some decisions to make, and I'm pretty freaked out. It's bad enough that I actually drove to the mini-mart and bought cheesecake, frosting, and Cheetos an hour ago. I never do that!

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Wow. Uh. I'm not sure--my stock answer has always been "nothing."

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? I wear glasses.

Ever been in a fight with your pet? Not the current ones, aside from occasional nips when they think my fingers are carrots.

Did you get sick today? I'm not feeling particularly well right now.

Have you ever done something in your parents' bed? {{vomiting sounds}} Also, no.

What are your plans for the weekend? It's Sunday night. I'm kinda just trying to get through the next ... hours.

Are you happy right now? No.

Drunk dialer or drunk texter? I haven't had enough to drink to get drunk in long enough that this wasn't a thing then.

Would you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend? Fuuu....? Really?

Are you talking to someone while doing this? No, I'm watching L&O:CI, the Chris Noth/Julianne Nicholson incarnation.

Would you hug your most recent ex? Been awhile. Probably not.

What are you listening to? See above re L&O:CI

What do you want? Peace.

***

What would you call your body type? Overweight.

Are you a morning person? I can be. I prefer morning.

Does grammar and capitalization mean anything to you? It means you're educated to the norms of our society.

Are you good at wrapping gifts for others? Sure.

Do you have a dirty clothes hamper in your room? We just have laundry baskets on the floor of the bigger of the two closets.

What would you say is your favorite television show? NCIS.

Do you enjoy big holiday dinners? Sure.

Is your vision good? Not at all. Not even with those glasses on!

Is there any piece of jewelry you're constantly wearing? My rings are almost never removed.

Do you blog a lot, if at all? I seem to be stuck in Memeland. May need to resurrect the 1 Good Thing blog. Everything I'd post on my regular blog would depress the SHIT out of me...and anyone else.

What makes you the most angry when it comes to people? Lying.

Do you know any genuinely friendly people? I know a BIG FAT TON of friendly people! I live in the midwestern U.S. for fuck's sake. It's what we do.

Do you buy your friends gifts? Of course.

Would you rather wear necklaces or earrings? Earrings.

Do you enjoy watching fights? Ab - so - lute - ly NOTTT!

Where are your parents as of now? In a cemetery next to each other. Or, well, I guess their ashes are. Or, if you're feeling spiritual, in heaven.

How much money do you have on you right now? Not a cent.

Are you wearing makeup at the moment? Nope. Unless you count Burt's Bees lip balm.

Do you think freckles are cute? Sure.

Would you rather have nice hair or lips? Hair.

Do you consider yourself short? I'm not short.

Are you outside a lot? No. In the summer, I'm allergic to everything; in the winter it's too bloody cold.

Have you ever been dumped via text message? I'm too old for that.

Do you consider yourself spoiled? First World Spoiled, yes.

Would you say you think you have a mental disorder of some kind? Yes. I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, and think my depression may be on it's way back again.

What is one clothing fad you wish never existed? Pleated-front pants.

Has anyone made you mad today? Oh, shyeah!

Do both of your parents have jobs? Not anymore. They both worked from when I was about 4 on, though.

Are you afraid people won't accept you? I don't care much anymore.

Are you, for the most part, an honest person? For the most part.

What type of perfume or cologne do you use? VS. I really love Cindy Adams' Gossip, but it isn't done anymore. ...sigh

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.