- When (and why) did you last intentionally throw food on the floor or ground?
I don't think I've ever done this on purpose, except perhaps if we're talking about feeding animals. So...eons.
- To whom did you last throw a canned or bottled beverage?
Again, I don't really do this since it renders the contents likely to explode upon opening. So...eons.
- When did you last throw a ball?
A very, very long time.
- When someone throws you a set of keys, how confident are you while those keys are in midair that you will catch them and be cool doing it?
Fairly confident that I'll catch them (depending on the throw), less confident (or interested) in my relative coolness, though I try to avoid injury.
- What's something you regret throwing away?
There are a few articles of clothing I'd like to have back, and some earrings. I try hard not to have regrets, though. What's gone is gone.