Saturday, October 12, 2013

Friday 5 (a day late)

(Link in meme-roll)
Toss
  1. When (and why) did you last intentionally throw food on the floor or ground?
    I don't think I've ever done this on purpose, except perhaps if we're talking about feeding animals. So...eons.
  2. To whom did you last throw a canned or bottled beverage?
    Again, I don't really do this since it renders the contents likely to explode upon opening. So...eons.
  3. When did you last throw a ball?
    A very, very long time.
  4. When someone throws you a set of keys, how confident are you while those keys are in midair that you will catch them and be cool doing it?
    Fairly confident that I'll catch them (depending on the throw), less confident (or interested) in my relative coolness, though I try to avoid injury.
  5. What's something you regret throwing away?
    There are a few articles of clothing I'd like to have back, and some earrings. I try hard not to have regrets, though. What's gone is gone.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.