Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mysterious Me

You Are Somewhat Mysterious
You are an honest and straightforward person, but you maintain a good balance.

You will tell people what's on your mind and what's going on in your life
, but you don't engage in TMI (too much information).

You believe that some things should be private. You don't disclose your deepest secrets, and you don't expect others to.

You are a firm believer in boundaries. How much you share depends on who you're with, and you always keep something to yourself.
I don't agree with all of these (obviously); mostly I'm used to people giving out way too much information to me, and I know I'm guilty of the same on a semi-regular basis.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.