Monday, December 17, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

What would make up your dream home? The answer, research suggests, depends largely on the generation to which you belong. Here’s a breakdown, generation by generation, of the typical amenities desired by three different generations.

...Do the ones you’d want correspond to the generation you’re in?

In a word, I'm not much of a match to any of these lists as a whole. Here's my list, some of which didn't make the "official" one:
  1. Large kitchen (not necessarily "state-of-the-art" but big enough for everyone to stand around in, because that's what people do) with a large pantry and lots of cupboards.
  2. Built-in cupboards and bookcases throughout.
  3. Lots of storage: closets, cubbyholes, etc.
  4. Front and back porch with a view.
  5. Fireplace.
  6. Home gym. Maybe I'd use it....
  7. Whirlpool/Spa.
I have a lot of this stuff in our current house. I also like to stipulate that wherever I am, I don't want to self-segregate by age. Old, young, and everyone in between in the neighborhood!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.