Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our communication is telepathy.

(from here -- and no I don't know what the title is all about)

THE BASICS

Time started 5/11 8:21 p.m.
Name: Cat.
Gender: Female.
Age: 48.
Screen Name: Many variations on Cat., my real name, assorted initials, and my work email password.
Birthday: Prior to any assassinated Kennedys.
Race: Wonder Bread white.
School/Grade: I usually got A's.
Job: I'm debating whether I should retire the Cataloging/Reference job and start telling people I'm a Hand-Holder. The way things are going at work...it's what I do most of.
Status: Hitched.
Hometown: The southern suburbs of Denver.
Current Town: Flyover country, substantially east of Denver.
Parents Still Together: Together...again?
Siblings: There were 5 of us. Now there are three: 48, 58, and 68 years old.
Pets: Ruka and Pinto the guinea pigs.
Smoker: Nope.
Drinker: I have about one drink a month. If that.
Virgin: I think that the fact that I've given birth pretty much answers that.
Orientation: Stand in the place where I am; now face west. I'm straight.
Drugs: Two Rx and a couple more daily OTC meds.

APPEARANCE

5/11 8:26 p.m.
Hair Color: Most of the semi-permanent color has washed out by now, I think, so I'm back to brown (with gray streaks) for the first time in about 10 years.
Is it Dyed? Oops. Didn't read ahead. Why the capital 'D' I wonder....
Eye Color: Hazel.
Height: About 172 cm.
Style: I'm a jeans + T-shirt gal.
Glasses/Contacts/None? Glasses or blind.
Freckles: Yes. Mostly my arms. A few on my face.
Body Type: Middle-aged, non-MILF.
Shoe Size: 9.5 (American)
Piercings: My earlobes each have one hole in them.
Want More? Nope.
Tattoos? None.
Want More? Nope. There is exactly one reason I'd get a tattoo, but I hope to God I never have to get to that point.
Braces? I had them, about 35 years ago. Still have the retainer around somewhere. Not that it fits anymore.
Overall Best Feature? Probably my hair. Maybe my feet.
Overall Worst Feature? My torso. ;-)
Do you get most of your traits from mom or dad? Dad. I can't find a single thing from my mom's side, except perhaps her fingernails.

LIKES/DISLIKES

5/11 8:32 p.m.
Favorite Color: Blue. Or brown.
Worst Color: Not a fan of ochre.
Favorite Number: 16
Favorite Animal: Wolves and all their cousins.
Least Favorite Animal: I don't like being around cats, though I don't hate them. So, probably, bugs would be my least favorite.
Favorite Flower: Heirloom roses
Favorite Food: Italian. Or virtually any carb.
Worst Food: Liver.
Favorite Junk Food: Yes.
Worst Junk Food: Pork rinds.
Favorite Restaurant: This little trattoria about a block from our hotel in Rome....
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Peppermint. Or birthday cake.
Favorite Candy: Smarties. [the American ones, not the British ones]
Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Vodka tonic.
Favorite NON Alcoholic Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper.
Worst Alcoholic Drink: Absolutely canNOT drink peppermint schnapps or cheap champagne.
Worst NON Alcoholic Drink: Coffee.
Favorite Genre of Music: "Good."
Worst Genre: "Bad." Look, I like lots of different kinds of music. But there are certain things that just don't work for me.
Favorite Band/Artist: U2...but here's my list from Jango, the top ones that came up today: Afro Celt Sound System, Richard Marx, Everclear, Solange, Cher, Chumbawamba, Tiziano Ferro, U2, Third Eye Blind, Daddy Yankee, Evanescence, Coldplay, Vertical Horizon, Robin Thicke, L.T.D., DLG (Dark Latin Groove), Avril Lavigne, Hot Chocolate, Sleater-Kinney, Bob Marley, The Nylons, Needtobreathe, Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Brave Combo, Charlotte Church, Neil Finn, Rihanna....
Worst Band/Artist: Don't like Rush. I have difficulty with a lot of modern (classical) composers, too.
Favorite Song: Sweetest Thing. Or perhaps Amazing Grace.
Worst Song: There are loads of those.
Favorite Radio Station: I really very rarely listen to the radio. Either NPR or something on Sirius.
Favorite Book: The Book of Ruth, The Bean Trees, Outlander, Glass Soup, The Eyre Affair.
Worst Book: Anything by Hemingway comes in at the top.
Favorite Type of Movie: Comedy.
Worst Type of Movie: Horror.
Favorite Movie: Heathers.
Worst Movie Ever: "EVER"??? I'd go with Snow Dogs.
Favorite TV Show: CSI, NCIS, NCIS:LA, CSI:NY, SVU (apparently I only watch shows that are initials).
Worst TV Show: All the stupid competitive shows. I refuse, categorically, to watch ANY of them.
Favorite Season of the Year: Autumn.
Worst Season: Winter.
Best Friend: Beast, Jenny, Amy.
Worst Enemy: Me. Or so it seems.
Favorite Day of the Week: Monday. I know, I know.
Least Favorite Day of the Week: Tuesdays. Or possibly Wednesdays.
Favorite Sport: I don't participate in sports. I like watching football best, though.
Sport You Hate: Baseball. Clearly, I'm un-American.
One thing you can’t get enough of: The internet.
One thing you hate more than anything: Mean people.

LOVE LIFE

5/11 9:26 p.m.
Are You Single? There is only one of me, yes.
If not, who is your bf/gf? I'm married to Beastie.
How Long Have You Been Together? We Have Been Married Almost 26 Years (what's with the random capitalization?!), but we've known each other for almost 30 years.
If You're Single, Do you Like It? N/A.
Do You Have a Crush On Anyone Right Now? Randolph Mantooth, always and forever.
First Kiss: Ron R., sorta.
Ever Kiss in the Rain? Sure.
In a Movie Theater? Uhm...maybe? Not sure, but probably.
Underwater? Not really--I can't swim.
First Love: Probably, like most little girls, my daddy.
Have you ever Cheated on Anyone? Not as such.
Been Cheated on? Could be, pre-marriage.
Used Someone? Sigh...of course.
Been used? Of course.
Lied to your bf/gf? Of course.
Ever Made out With Just a Friend? Yes.
Ever Had Sex With Just a Friend? Uhm...no?
Are You a Tease? Hell no!
Do you Flirt a Lot? No. Or rather, not with intent.
Longest Relationship: I would say that at 48, 26 years of marriage pretty much has to qualify.
Shortest: One day, maybe 4 hours even.
Have you Ever Gotten a Poem? I get most a lot of poems.
Ever Get Flowers? Of course.
Sweetest Thing You've Ever Gotten: Peace and quiet.
Do you Like Valentine's Day or Sweetest Day? I think they're ridiculous.
Do you Believe in Love at First Sight? Not really. I definitely believe in lust at first sight though.
Do you Fall in Love Fast? No.
Are you a Player? Yeah, not.
Would you ever Hook Up With Someone of the Same Sex? Probly not.
Have You ever Kissed 2 People in One Day? Hmm. This is possible. There are some days of my college career that are not perfectly clear.
Kissed 2 People At One Time? No. I'm not that coordinated.
Had Sex with 2 People in One day? No.
Had sex with 2+ People at One Time? No.
Ever cried over someone of the opposite sex? Of course.
Ever Been Dumped? Not exactly.
Ever dumped someone? Yes.
Ever been rejected? Yes. I mean...really? What a stupid question!
Do you have a lot of exes? Define "a lot." I don't think I have.
Are you a slut? Huh, no. Beast frowns on that sort of thing.
Ever been called one? Nope.
Ever dated someone more than once? Yes.
Do you ever make the first move? It's been known to happen...
Double dates or single? I don't remember ever going on a double date prior to getting married. We've gone out since then with other couples.
Do you want to get married? Too late.
Time ended 5/11 9:43 p.m.

OPPOSITE SEX

(or the one you're attracted to)
Time started: 5/12 7:12 a.m.

Hair Color: I tend towards darker hair.
Short or long? Doesn't matter as long as it's clean and well-cared-for.
Style: See above.
Age: I would love to be all about saying "Any" but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do well long-term with anyone not about the same age as me.
Height: At least 178 cm.
Weight: Healthy.
Muscular Or Skinny: See above.
Boxers or Briefs: One or the other, please.
Do you care about looks? Only until I know the person underneath, then I don't even pay attention to looks anymore, except involuntarily.

OTHER

5/12 7:17 a.m.
Can you drive? Yes. Well, a car anyway. ;-)
Do You Have a Car? Yes. There are three on our property right now. One each.
Do you have a cell phone? Yup.
Are you online a lot? Too much.
Do you like gay/bi people? What people do in their private lives is generally of no interest to me. I like people. Period.
Can you speak another language? I speak in tongues somewhat regularly; does that count?
Do you do well in school? I did. I'm not sure I have the temperament for it anymore.
Do you collect anything? Dust. And S&P's.
Have an obsession? I don't think so.
Do you hate yourself? Only when I'm an idiot.
Ever smile for no reason? I always have a reason.
Talk to yourself? Of course.
Do you have any regrets? Of course.
Believe in magick? Not with that k hanging on the end, no.
Do you support gay marriage? Yes.
Sex before marriage? Do I support it? Did I participate in it? What, exactly, is the question here? All I can really say here is that I hope people at least try to be responsible about this.
Do you trust people easily? In the big-picture, I probably do. However, as individuals go, I probably don't. Or, maybe it's the other way around.
Forgive easily? Define "easily"--I think this is entirely dependent on what I'm forgiving.
Do you have a secret no one knows? Of course.
Do you get along with your parents? I got along great with my dad most of the time. Mom & I had a fraught relationship.
What about other people? Did other people get along with my parents? Or do I get along with other people? I work with the public, so on some level I must do all right. And my parents did all right as well, though Dad was more of a social butterfly than Mom by a factor of 100.
How do you vent your anger? Stomping around. Venting to others. Occasionally, I cry, but less often than I used to.
Do you like George Bush? Not much of a fan of either of them. Used to like Barbara, but then she started popping off about random things.
Goal Before you die? I'm not really a goal-setter. I'd like to travel more, be around long enough to enjoy grandchildren, and ... well, I can't think of anything much else. Oh, yeah, I'd like to make it to retirement without murdering any of my coworkers.
Biggest Fear: Mobs of people.
Biggest Weakness: Empathy.
Do you play an instrument? I used to play flute. I am in the church bell choir. I can noodle things out on piano. So...sorta.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Productive and useful.

PERSONALITY TRAITS 

5/12 7:31 a.m.
Are you...
A bitch? "I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint...."
A daydreamer? Not as often I should be.
Shy? In some circumstances, yes.
Talkative? It has been known to happen, yes. ;-)
Energetic? Sometimes.
Happy? Overall, yes. More 'content' than 'happy' though, I guess.
Depressed? Sometimes.
Funny? That too may have happened a couple of times in my life.
Slutty? Not so much.
Boring? Hell yeah! It's my claim to fame!
Mean? I do try not to be mean. I prefer the term "direct" which some might say is mean.
Nice? Ugh, probably too much so.
Caring? I was told many years ago by someone I love that this is one of my better qualities. I'm not so sure, honestly.
Trustworthy? Sometimes.
Confident? About some things.
Friendly? I can be. If I try.
Smart? Yup.
Sarcastic? Who, me?? Surely you jest!
Dependable? Hmmm, what's the difference between this and 'trustworthy'? I think I'm probably more dependable than trustworthy.
Quiet? Usually. Except when I'm pissed off or laughing.
Weird? Assuredly.
Adaptable? Sure.
Strong (emotionally)? Oh, yeah.
Strong (physically)? Not. At. All.
Mature? {hands rise from the keyboard as I ponder snarky answers} Yes.
Logical? Of course I am! Just because YOU don't understand MY logic... lol
Religious? From the outside, it probably looks that way. Kinda depends on your definition. I go to church, I believe in (most of) the tenets of Presbyterianism, at least in theory. I read the Bible. Does that make me religious?
Modest? My running-free-and-naked days are far in the past.
Indesicive? I can be. Just ask Beast.
Sympathetic? Too much so.
Polite? When I'm not playing a giant game of foot-in-mouth, yes.
Creative? Yes.
Fun to be around? Depends who you ask, and when.
Loveable? Somehow, yes. I wouldn't say "cuddly" though.
Easily Amused? Yes. About some things anyway: the Three Stooges don't make me laugh at all, for instance.
Outgoing? I have achieved Oscar-level skilz in pretending to be this.
Daring? I like to think so, about some things.
Clumsy? Yes. I nearly fell over getting into the car yesterday, to the point that Sparky started chortling.
Nosy? Not as much as some people.
Lazy? I'm very interested, always, in finding the easiest way to do things. Does that make me lazy? (and, yes, I am, by the way)
Scary? I can be. I like to think of this as my "mystique" at work....
Optimistic? I tend this direction.
Persuasive? This is not a trait I cultivate, honestly.
A good listener? Sometimes.
Curious? In the non-nosy sense, yes.
Determined? Uhm, yeah. (Thanks, Dad)
Artistic? Not really.
Honest? I try. I really do.
Respectful? Usually I start that way, but if it's not reciprocated, my supply runs out pretty quick.
Conceited? Probably in some areas.
Cocky? Can be.
Controlling? Well, I do try not to be, but it's hard not to tell people when they constantly do things the wrong way! (kidding, mostly)
Playful? Yes.
Easygoing? I try.
Carefree? I wouldn't use this word ever. Not about me, or anyone else.
Hot Headed? That would be another "thanks, Dad" yes.
Serious? More than you'd think.
Thoughtful? Yes, I think about things.
Considerate? When I can pull myself out of my navel-gazing.
Stubborn? Well, hello again, Dad! Yes.
Romantic? Perish the thought!! Not at all.
Ambitious? No. I am not this, except in terms of trying to do things well.
Jealous? Not really.
Insecure? Sometimes.
Obsessive? Yes. A little.
Attentive? Hmmm...omg, SQUIRREL!!
Helpful? Yeah. It's a gift. Or, as we say at church, a fruit of the Spirit.
Punctual? I'm much less compulsive about this than I used to be, but I do like to be on time.
Rational? Of course!
Sincere? Mostly.
Tolerant? Oh, how I do try to be.

***

Fifty Secrets. You have to be completely honest.
Let's go.

5/12 7:57 a.m.
Zero - Who was your last text from? Beast, I think. My phone is charging in my room, where said Beasty is still asleep, so I'm not going to go look right now.
The last thing I read/am reading: I just finished 1222 by Anne Holt yesterday. I'm reading a couple of random things, but I can't remember the titles and (again) I'm not going to go dig them up right now.

One - Where was your default pic taken? The one that is currently on Facebook is a close-up crop of a picture Beast & I took of ourselves last summer in Ouray, specifically at Billy Goat's Gruff.

Two - Your relationship status? Unchanged since last night.

Three - Have you ever lost a close friend? They aren't lost, just misplaced.

Four - What is your current mood? Tahred, but ok otherwise. Got a shitload of stuff that needs doing today and tomorrow around the house, and a little concerned about that.

Five - What’s your brother(s)/sister(s) names? In order from oldest to youngest: Marie, Ellen (deceased), Jean (deceased), Del...and then me.

Six - Where do you wish you were right now? Having looked at the picture from the last website above, I have the "missings" for Ouray now. ...sigh

Seven - Have a crazy side? Yes, I think that it's safe to say that I have been known to be a little goofy at times.

Eight - Ever had a near death experience? Not precisely.

Nine- Something you do a lot? Net-surf.

Ten - Angry at anyone? No. Mildly- to moderately-annoyed at several people at work, but trying not to think about that right now.

Eleven - What’s stopping you from going for the person you like? The fact that he's asleep and recovering from major surgery...?

Twelve - When was the last time you cried? Yesterday morning as I issued an ultimatum (something I really, really hate doing).

Thirteen- What are you really good at? Alphabetizing. Proof-reading (other peoples' stuff more than my own). Reading.

Fourteen - What do you think about when you are falling asleep? I try NOT to think at all, or I won't sleep. This is why I don't read before bed very often anymore. Crosswords and Sudokus keep the brain actively doing something non-worrying.

Fifteen- What were you doing yesterday at 10:00 a.m? Finishing breakfast, on our way to Beast's follow-up appointment with his surgeon.

Sixteen - Do you prefer light or dark hair on the opposite sex? I have no preference in regards to hair, though I am not a fan of Extreme Hirsuteness on men OR women.

Seventeen - Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Librarian T who called last night to fill me in on the manic week last week. I was only there about 10 hours total and tried to keep my head down and plug through some backed-up stuff. It's been crazy there. Glad I missed the drama.

Eighteen - What is/are your favorite band(s)? I do believe that if you scroll back up you'll find a long list of "people I listen to." Here's another, some of which may overlap those listed above: Los Lonely Boys, Kid Rock, Sha Na Na, Shakira, Goo Goo Dolls, Sheryl Crow, Rodney Crowell, Shania Twain, Deee-Lite, Buena Vista Social Club, Brave Combo, Richard Marx, Little Richard, Semisonic, Everclear, Madness, Yo La Tengo, The Human League, The Pogues, Cat Power, Salif Keita, Madeleine Peyroux, Norah Jones, BeBe & CeCe Winans, Smokey Robinson....

Nineteen - What are you doing right now? Just this. Sparky's playing a very quiet XBox game in the basement (or rather, he's playing a game very quietly). Beast is still asleep. I can hear nothing but the hum of the computer, the keys clacking as I type, the birds chirping outside, and the occasional appliance turning on or off. It's lovely.

Twenty - Who do you trust right now? There are about 5 people on the short list. And I'd trust Beast's surgeon if I were to need back work done; he did an awesome thing on Monday!

Twenty one - Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? I'm still in my Wally-World pajamas.

Twenty two - Heavy metal music? ...is loud. ?? I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I don't hate it as a genre.

Twenty three- Are you currently missing someone in particular? No one in particular. Just the usual ghosts.

Twenty four- Is there anything you’re hiding from someone? Hell yeah. It's how we get through life, eh?

Twenty five - Who are you thinking of right now? Kinda thinking I should call or email Beth in response to something she sent this week about our high school class reunion.

Twenty six - What should you be doing right now? Cleaning.

Twenty seven - What are you listening to? See above, #19.

Twenty eight - You need new jeans. Quick where do you go? Old Navy (for 'dressier' jeans) or F&F (for work jeans).

Twenty nine - Who was the last person who yelled at you? In annoyance/anger? Probably Beast when I was riding him about something health-related.

Thirty - Do you act differently around the person you like? If I had a gun, right now I'd use it to put this question out of our misery.

Thirty one - What is your eye color? Still hazel.

Thirty two - Who was the last person to make you laugh? The creator of this meme.

Thirty three - Who was the last person to make you angry? The creator of this meme.

Thirty four - Hello Kitty? Fuck right off, Kitty.

Thirty five - Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Very, very wavy.

Thirty six - Hug anyone of the opposite sex in the past 24 hours? Yes. Two boys got hugs yesterday.

Thirty-seven - One thing you want right now? Donuts.

Thirty eight - Will you fall in love in the next few months? Magic 8-Ball says..."Outlook not so good."

Thirty nine - What does the 5th text in your inbox say? As I said earlier, I'm not going upstairs to get my phone. I'm gonna guess it says "On my way home" or something like that.

Forty - Are you worried about the future? Better to worry about the future than the past, eh? And yes. I am, as it relates to specific short-term situations in my life.

Forty one - Are you happy with life right now? Overall, yes.

Forty two - Are you currently jealous? Nope.

Forty three - Of what? Plichs.

Forty four -Do you forgive or forget? My daytime babysitter growing up ALWAYS was saying "forgive and forget" when I'd get in an argument with a friend. I think it's a two-fer: you have to 'forget' (or at least deal with) the pain before you can honestly forgive someone.

Forty five - What do you miss the most about elementary school? Tether-ball, jump-rope, and four-square.

Forty six - Favorite Disney Channel show? Haven't ever watched anything on this channel. Not a big huge Mouse-follower.

Forty seven - Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right now? Yes. ...moving on...

Forty Eight - What are you looking forward to? Having a clean house in the next few days. I can't tell you how annoyed I am with the condition things have sunk to around here.

Forty nine - Does anyone like you right now? It is decidedly possible, yes.

Fifty- Lyrics to the song you’re listening to? Not listening to any music at all.

***


5/12 8:30 a.m.
Do you think that Christians (and other religions) can believe in evolution? Of COURSE we can!!

When making decisions, do you follow your heart or your mind? Yes. I try to give my brain more credence, but it doesn't always happen.

For what reason did you last wear a band-aid? Hangnail, probably. I've been decimating my cuticles lately.

After a shower, do you get dressed in the bathroom or your room? Wherever the clothes are that I'm wearing. Usually the bathroom, but sometimes I forget to grab a shirt so I have to snag one from our room. Good thing we have a master bath! :-)

Do you prefer to watch TV shows on the internet rather than on television? Nope.

Do you wear Doc Martens? No. I believe I aged out of that fad.

When was the last time you went for a walk? About 13 hours ago.

What was the last magazine you read? Real Simple (June--I'm behind).

Do you like star-gazing? Not particularly, except in the sense of lying on the ground talking while I look at the stars.

Have you ever been to a potluck, and, if so, what food did you bring? Uhm, yeaaahhhhhh, a feeewwwww...and I've brought quite a lot of different things to them over the years.

What's your favorite flavor of tea, and do you prefer iced or hot tea? I prefer hot Earl Grey, black. Or English breakfast tea, also black.

Do you like to eat ice cream and Popsicles in the winter? I'm not fussy about seasons.

Have you ever tried to learn a foreign language on your own? Yup. Didn't really work out too well.

Do you watch The Office, and, if so, who's your favorite character? I don't.

Which is better, US or UK version of The Office? I think if I were going to watch The Office, I'd watch the British one.

***


5/12 8:37 a.m.
Have you ever been to a midnight movie premiere, and, if so, what movie did you go see? I haven't been to a premiere, but I did go see RHPS several times at midnight when I was in my 20s.

Have you ever had Ice Breakers Ice Cubes gum? Nope.

Do you wear tights underneath your jeans on super cold days? Nope. I used to when I was outside more often.

Have you ever been to the Space Needle? Nope. Someday....

Why did you last feel relieved? Last night while talking to Librarian T--relieved that I won't be at work till Monday!

When was the last time you took pictures with a disposable camera? Uh, wow. At least a couple of years.

Do you wear socks to sleep? I can't go to sleep if my feet are too cold (or too hot), so yes, sometimes I do wear sox to bed.

What was the last time you shoplifted, and were you anxious/nervous about getting caught? I was probably 10 or so, and I snagged a box of Tic-Tacs. Y'know, they rattle a lot. Sheer terror the whole time I was in the store, and they tasted lousy too.

What if you did get caught shoplifting; how would you react? I don't shoplift. At least, not on purpose, so if I was caught, I'd definitely apologize and agree to pay for whatever-it-was that I took. How embarrassing!

What is the longest amount of time you've gone without Facebook? A couple of weeks.

Wrap your index finger and thumb around your wrist; do your fingers touch, don't touch, or overlap? Don't touch. I can touch if I use my middle finger though.

Do you own a planner/agenda, and, if so, does it help you stay organized? Yes, and yes.

Do you like Burt's Bees lip balms? Yup.

Are you out of food in your house, and what grocery store do you usually go to for food? If I'm "out" there is a problem: I'm NEVER completely out of food! And I shop at one of several stores, depending on where else I need to go besides grocery-shopping.

What's something you're super OCD about? Putting things away off my desk when I leave work for the day.

***


5/12 8:44 a.m.
What does your best friend call you? By my name, duh.

How many people would you say you've been "serious" with? Routtleep.

Have you ever streaked? Not since about age 2.

Would you prefer a thunderstorm or for it to be snowing? I actually enjoy a good thundersnow. Otherwise, I guess I'll stick with thunderstorm.

Laptop or desktop? I use a laptop at home and a desktop at work.

Who do you call the most? Beast. I don't call many people, because I don't really enjoy talking on the phone.

What is your favorite thing to shop for? Well, the default is food, but I don't enjoy that much either. I guess....shoes.

Have you ever kissed just a friend? On the cheek, yes.

Who is your most recent ex, and do you miss them? Flecte.

What is your pet's name? Still Ruka and Pinto.

What were you doing four hours ago? Trying to stay asleep.

Where did you go to today? I haven't left the house. So, bathroom, living room, kitchen, partway down the back stairs...

In school, how was/is your attendance record? Probably was in class 98% of the time. I got sick a lot as a kid, but I don't think I ever missed a college class.

Do you like spicy foods? I do, but it doesn't always like me back anymore.

What friend do you get along with the best? Depends on what we're doing....

Have you ever fought over the opposite sex? Not exactly. I tended to be the one who walked away from those kinds of fights.

Are you good at math? I'm good at arithmetic, but not so great at higher math functions.

What do you get complimented on the most? Lately, it's my hair. Hands down.

Do/Did you listen to your parents? Usually.

At what age did you learn to ride a bike? 12.

Have you ever gone to a concert? Of course; many different kinds.

When was the last time you drove out of town? I have to drive out of town to get anywhere at all, so...yesterday.

Have you ever dyed your hair? I paid someone else to do it properly for about 10 years.

Do you kiss with your eyes open or shut? Usually shut, I guess.

Would you rather own a snake or a rabbit? Snake. It's quite doubtful that I'd be allergic to a snake.

Do you have any siblings, and, if so, do you get along? Holy shit. YES, I have siblings and we get along fine as long as we stay 1000 miles from one another.

What brand of shirt did you wear today? Still in pajamas....(and getting irritated at this question).

Do you cry a lot? Not like I used to, no.

Would you rather date Leonardo DiCaprio or Matt Damon? Neither. Nothing against either of them, but I want nothing to do with anyone who is famous.

Do you act more silly or serious? I act silly.

Are you good at keeping secrets? Yes.

In school, did/do you participate in gym class? Like I had a choice? Yes.

Do you have any superstitions? I would love to say that I don't, but I do.

Would you rather spend or save your money? Save.

Do you ever wear hats? Rarely.

Do you ever get hit on? It does happen at work when I'm on the public desks sometimes. Lotsa dirty old men and random creepers in this world.

Do you prefer drinking sodas or juices more? Soda.
Time ended 5/12 8:55 a.m.

***


Time started 5/12 11:39 a.m.
What does your town's name begin with? Hmm, how to pick...let's go with W.

Are you a seafood fan? I like eating seafood, yes. I'm not a real fan of live fish, however.

Do you prefer dark, brown, or white chocolate? White or milk chocolate please.

Which city would you like to visit: Rome, Tunis, London, Madrid, or Paris? Paris is right out. I've been to Rome and London. Tunis hasn't really ever made the list. And since I have relatives in Madrid, AND I (sorta) speak the language...off we go!

Have you got perfect vision? Not even close, not even with glasses.

What song(s) do you put on repeat often? I don't like repeating songs. Kind of outgrew that once I left adolescence.

How many letters long is your last name? It takes 14 characters to type it, and there are 3 vowels.

Are you wearing shoes, just socks, or nothing on your feet? Just nail polish.

Do you like the smell of a barbecue or bonfire? From a distance, yes.

How often do you drink soda? Every second. OK, not really, but it's about all I do drink.

What accent is the sexiest? Italian.

Do you currently live in the same country you were born in? Yes, I do.

What's your current mood? Meh.

A romantic meal, a trip to a theme park, or go to a concert? Hmm. I'm assuming this would be a date? Probably a meal. No theme parks for me, and it would totally depend on the concert if I wanted to do that.

How good is your memory? Lousy, except with random trivia.

What was the last pill you took? Probably Zyrtec. I haven't taken anything else since I took my thyroid pill at 6:30.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them? All the time, baby.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life? Probably.

Are you smiling in your default picture? Had to go check...yes, I am.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months? I think I've proven that I can, 53 times in a row.

Do you like pickles? I do. The word makes me giggle though: it's Sparky's new non-answer response to everything. PICKLES!

Are you texting someone? Not now.

Do you miss your ex? Coreperiker.

Do you believe exes can be friends? Yup.

What was the last thing you looked up on Google? The above-linked website.

Is your hair naturally straight? Nope. Still wavey. And today, thanks to humidity, it's just a big poof.

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out? LMAO. Yes, I think so.

Do you remember the Pepsi Commercials with Britney Spears? Vaguely.

Have you known your best friend a long time? Over half my life, at least two of them I have.

Have you kissed someone with a name beginning with J or B? J, yes. Can't think of any B's.

What's something you really want right now? A nap.

Would you be able to name everyone you kissed in '09? Probably not. Don't worry, just a lot of random family things, not wild swinging sex.

Who's the last person who you went out to eat with? I ate breakfast yesterday with Sparky and Beast.

Is it awkward when you run into your exes? Sancess.

How did you get one of your scars? Surgery is what caused the biggest one.

Do you wear make-up every day? I don't wear makeup every year!

Were you single for your last birthday? Not so much.

When will you be in a relationship next? Aren't we all always in relationships??
Time ended 11:54 a.m.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

Your patience with the really long memes is a marvel.

But what are you wearing NOW? 8)

Cat. said...

:P

Patience is a virtue...or a sign of insanity.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.