Saturday, February 11, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Which single brand of product — any kind of product — have you been loyal to for the longest?
I'm really not that brand-conscious, I don't think, so this is difficult. I mean, I buy certain things because they work for me/us, like toilet paper or paper towels or lunch meat, but if they reformulated we'd be switching to something else that works. I guess, based on that, we have been using Bounty towels pretty much since the beginning of time, because of Nancy Walker. ;-)
2. What is it about that particular brand’s product that has kept you as a customer for so long?
They really are the Quicker-Picker-Upper. And I love that they now come in half-sheets for those times when you just have a little clean-up or whatever. Plus, they work really well as glass-top stove cleaning cloths (with the scrub-soap).
3. Which product that you used to buy by brand name are you most likely to buy generically now?
Frozen veggies. Not that I actually buy generic, but I don't care what brand they are.
4. Do you detect no difference from the brand-name version to the generic version, or was it more a case of cost that made you go generic?
No difference.
5. If you checked your pantry, which single brand would you have the most products from on your shelves?
Hunts, because I was at Sam's Club recently restocking the tomato products: spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes .... This from someone who doesn't actually like (raw) tomatoes at all. Or maybe the 4x4' package of Scott toilet paper: that's definitely got the bulk prize!
6. Of any kind of product, which brand is one that you feel means high quality despite the fact that you don’t own anything from that particular brand yourself?
Oh hell, I dunno. Really, not all that fussed about brands; see #1.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.