Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. When I looked out the window this morning I was glad to see it hadn't snowed too much more overnight.
2. Criticizing people you don't know anything about doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me why I just went into the pantry. ...or the kitchen, or tell me why I just stood up...my brain=fried
4. Travel is something I love to do!
5. TP is a basic necessity of life.
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found a lot of food to throw out. As usual.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Beast and maybe watching some DVR'd NCISes, tomorrow my plans include a whole lot of stuff* that isn't all fun, but that needs doing, and Sunday, I want to enjoy worship and...I dunno... finish the stuff* I didn't get done tomorrow. Oh, and I hear there might be a football game or two to watch!

__________
* A technical term that encompasses laundry, sorting out insurance coverage (new insurance = new doctors??) and prescriptions, figuring out what I'm taking to next weekend's conference, shopping for what I don't have to wear for next week's conference, grocery shopping, reinforcing the directive for Sparky to Clean His Room before heading back to college, figuring out someone to watch the guinea pigs while I'm gone, planning a ride to the airport, saying goodbye to Beast (again), going through the conference schedule and planning my days, updating my reading blog, cleaning the guinea pig cage.... Oh yeah, fun times at Chez Chat this weekend!!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

If you have a long weekend, I hope you get some down time! I need a nap just reading your list of stuff.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.