Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) You just moved to Sesame Street. Which Muppet is your new roommate? How do you think you two would get along?
Uhm. NOT Oscar! Maybe...Cookie? I wouldn't always be snarfing down cookies, since I'd have to beat him to the punch all the time. I'd, perhaps, lose some weight.
2) Would you be willing to commit perjury in court for a close friend? What if your lie would save his or her life?
There are just too many considerations here. I would probably tell small lies, and I think we all would if we knew we'd get away with it. Would I lie about something important? How close a friend is it, anyway? Beast? Yeah, probably. I'd absolutely lie, in a heartbeat, over and over, for Sparky, especially if it were life and death AND if he were innocent. I'm not sure I'd lie for him, or anyone else, if I was convinced he was guilty.
3) List a few of your favorite ways to bust up cabin fever in the middle of winter.
I try to go away for a weekend at least to someplace warm and sunny, or at least sunny. Being appreciative of any small scrap of sunshine here is also good. I pay attention any time I hear a bird. But really, by March, I'm mostly ready to commit felonies to get winter over with.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
It reminds me of this song:
I dreamed about Ray Charles last night
He took me flying in the air
Showed my own spider webs
Said, "Honey, you had best take care.
The world is made of spider webs;
The threads are stuck to me and you.
Be careful what you're wishing for
'cause when you gain you just might lose."
You just might lose your...
Spider web

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.