Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)
Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-)

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, "It's bloody cold! Go stand with your mommy!" ["Do you hear what I hear?"]

2. The first Noel, the angel did say, "What's a Noel?" [was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay]

3. Dashing through the snow, in a big freakin' hurry to get in outta the cold. [one-horse open sleigh]

4. It came upon the midnight clear, that I was still up putting things in stockings and writing a letter from Santa. [that glorious song of old]

5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, and now that I'm older, I do again. [I don't know this song]

6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing over and over in your head that eventually makes you insane. [right within your heart]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ecard-apalooza, tomorrow my plans include the last of the gift-wrapping and Sunday, I want to spend the day in my pajamas!

On a side-note, many years ago in college in the midst of a particularly boring Christmas concert rehearsal, a friend and I realized that almost EVERY Christmas carol's first line could induce giggles if followed immediately by "That's what he said." We ended up, after rehearsal while walking back to the Union, in hysterics having a whole conversation on this principle. No, we were stone-cold (literally) sober.

2 sweet-talkers :

achildoftheking said...

Cat.... LOL I love how you did these! Great post! Merry Christmas!

Kwizgiver said...

Your answers cracked me up.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.