Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. One of my favorite things about December is church services. This is the month for good ones.

2. I have way too many ornament(s)! (or too small of a tree...)

3. This is what I'm hoping for today/tonight: relaxation and rest.

4. Can you believe I slept through that noise?

5. Ooh, a Mark Harmon is adorable.

6. Bells are ringing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Beast's safe return, tomorrow my plans include working all day (whee), and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself playing bells at church!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.