Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Do they have the book I'm looking for?

2. This past August; it was as if we were being visited by the plagues of Egypt, modern version.

3. That was a month I never want to repeat. Ever.

4. Last week, Beast seemed so comfortable. [Then Monday arrived, and everything broke down again.]

5. As I said, I don't care what we watch on TV tonight.

6. There always seems to have to be some new twist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some laundry at least sorted and a grocery list made, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, laundry and 3 hours of scheduled work, and Sunday, I want to find out what I can do to help Jet, and meet the kids in my Sunday School class!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Our Saturdays were similar--but instead of work, I napped!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.