Saturday, August 13, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Other than your computer or anything connected to it, what object is closest to you now?
I'm in my usual nest on the sofa: there's a blanket next to me (in case my feet get cold), and two books and a box of Kleenex under it, while on the other side there is the table with a can of pop and a glass and some other random stuff including writing utensils and paper.
2. Extend your right arm all the way to the side: what object is your hand closest to at that moment?
Sparky's packing list for college is the first thing I touched.
3. Same exercise with your left arm: what object is your left hand closest to at that moment?
The rocking chair.
4. What book is closest to you now?
Guide to the Vatican Museums and City; and We Are Not Amused : A Royal Miscellany.
5. Other than your computer, what electronic gadget is closest to you now?
I think my MP3 player is on the lower shelf of the table somewhere ... otherwise it's the lamp behind me or Sparky's laptop.
6. And now, an old-school writing question: how many pencils and pens are within reaching distance of you right this minute?
Two pens and a pencil. I'd be willing to bet that Sparky has a pen in his pocket, and since he's sitting at the other end of the couch, it's probably (technically) within reach too.

3 sweet-talkers :

Patrick said...

Nothing wrong with the laptop on the couch. I call that comfort surfing! :)

EMTWench said...

Yes, I like this list, too. Nothing sluggish about that at all. I'm interested in the second book, "We Are Not Amused: A Royal Miscellany" - what is it about?

Cat. said...

The description on the cover says, "Everything you wanted to know about the Royal Family...but didn't know who to ask." I will add that they are referring to Britain.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.