Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Against All Odds

1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds?
Uhm. No. Not really. I've tried to blow life into an old friendship, which didn't turn out well at all.
2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?
I do like my job. I whinge about it regularly, but it suits me and I can't imagine doing anything else. I even tried to find something else to do, but ended up back at the library.
3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak?
Not often enough, but I'm much better at it than I used to be.
4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog?
In your blog? I don't write in yours. But my non-meme blog, yeah, I'm suffering a bit of block. There's just an awful lot I'm not willing to blog.
5. Do others consider you well organized?
Yes. I hide the truth well.
6. Do you always have a "Plan B" just in case?
No, but I rarely even have a plan A, to be fair.
7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations?
Well, based on my answer to #6, I guess I have to be pretty good at it. Actually, my job has taught me to roll with things pretty easily, too.
8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?
In general, yes. ...and here's a whole section of stuff that I wish I could blog about. I really need to get my act together before someone does it for me.
9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?
I don't enjoy the painful parts, but mostly I don't mind. Yet. It's been interesting.

4 sweet-talkers :

CinfulCinnamon said...

Hey Cat. Stopping by from the Saturday 9. Have a great weekend.

Kwizgiver said...

I thought the wording on #4 was wonky, too, but I answered about my blog. Sorry you've been blocked lately. I started an online journal on my iPad so I could freely rant about school. I don't like to do that on my blog.

I am Harriet said...

I didn't what to think of that blog question either.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/against-all-odds/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

LOL at "I hide the truth well." Too funny! Enjoy your Saturday...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.