Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Plaid Hat Meme

1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I warm the water up first, then get in. I live in a cold climate and getting into the shower on a winter morning before having warm water is just stupid.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Uhm, yeah? Cuz, see, been married for (officially now) 25 years?
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
I'm ten years younger than my nearest sibling. So, no.
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
Hell, yeah; it hurts. Worse is dropping a liter of shampoo on your instep. Damn, my foot hurts just thinking about it!
5. How old do people say you look?
I practice a strict Don't Ask Don't Tell policy on this issue, as do most women over the age of 40 I think.
6. How old do you act?
I certainly don't behave the way I picture someone within 30 months of turning 50 should act. Then again, do I give one shit about the way I should act? Nope.
7. What’s the last song you sang?
I was probably mindlessly humming something or other yesterday. I do that, occasionally, when I clean.
8. Have you recently become a member of anything?
The Silver Anniversary Club count? Random Facebook groups? Or Google+? Otherwise, no.
9. What are your plans for next weekend?
Blessedly, NOTHING! We may do our mission trip review at church on Sunday, but otherwise we're doing 100% of nothing, the opposite of this weekend!
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
Generally closed. I think?
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin?
I canNOT wait to see Bud's answer to this one! I don't find Sarah Palin sexy in the least, though she's at least better-looking than MANY other nutjob Republicans.
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive?
I may not be the best person to ask this question, not being in the market for sexy women, but I do get the sense that Angelina Jolie exudes ... something for a lot of people.
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive?
Oh, I dunno. Johnny Depp. George Clooney. Bono. It really depends on what sort of thing turns you on.
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle?
Sparky has a crazy uncle; he's MY brother-in-law. He'll be here today. I'm embarrassed already.
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country?
Hmm. Well, I don't know. Not intentionally, but there were probably some things I brought to the Soviet Union that they wouldn't have appreciated me disseminating had I chosen to do so. One of the guys in our group brought in a few Bibles, which were definitely black market at the time.
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
I live in a village of about 7,000 people (and that's being generous). The city in which I work has under 30,000 people. So, no. But the teams in the Big City to the East are pretty good, some of them. Not that I care, except about football--and I cheer strongly against the local NFL franchise.
17. What is the most unusual?
The most unusual sports team? Really? I don't even know how to answer this, so I'll just say that the city where I work is the home of the state champion high school women's cross-country runner this year. And last year she was in the top ten. And she's a lovely girl whom I've known since she was about 7.
18. How do feel about the Goth people?
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the whole black eyeliner and combat boots fashion thing, right? They don't bother me; done to the extreme, they make me laugh, sometimes uncontrollably, which probably annoys them. If, on the off chance you're talking about the historical Goths, then I really don't have any feelings about them one way or another.
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car?
Garble much? I can change tires, and keep up with the fluids in my car. Beast can fix an awful lot of stuff: he changes the oil regularly, and keeps repairing Sparky's brakes...those sorts of things.
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Nope. I'm not really in the business of judgment or killing or retribution or whatever this question is about.

2 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Loved your #11 :)

Have a great rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/what-are-your-plans-for-next-weekend/

Kwizgiver said...

Awesome that you have a potentially relaxing weekend coming up!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.