Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Getting away this week was absolutely wonderful.

2. Get a good night's sleep to start your day off right.

3. Coffee, tea or a nap.

4. We have new work email in place of the one we've been using for 8 years. It doesn't work, and has deleted a bunch of my saved stuff. I'm not happy.

5. The lights are pretty close to out for me right now.

6. This week brought me a lot of happiness.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed very soon, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in, if possible, and going to the grocery store, and Sunday, I want to go to church and...I dunno, hang out I guess!

2 sweet-talkers :

Diana_CT said...

I'll chose a nap any time over coffee or tea :)

Kasi said...

Glad you had a great week! :) (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.