Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Gimme Three Steps

1. Has anyone ever got angry with you for flirting with their partner or date?
Uhm, no? I certainly don't remember doing anything like that, so I guess I don't know any psychobitches.
2. What is your favorite movie line or speech? (Set the scene so we appreciate it in context.)
At the beginning of the movie "Heathers", the popular girls are playing croquet:
Heather McNamara: It's your turn Heather.
Heather Chandler: No, Heather, it's Heather's turn. Heather?
Heather Duke: Sorry Heather.
This makes me fall out EVERY time I see it.
3. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
That tumor? Was benign. Woot!
4. What do you try to stay away from?
Negativity.
5. What is it too late for?
Me to give birth.
6. If you could write three newspaper headlines, which would come true, what would they be?
AIDS cured, worldwide!
Food delivery systems fully dictator-proofed!
Laughter discovered to cure cancer!
7. When was the last time you apologized to someone?
This morning. It's fairly regular--I apologize a lot.
8. If you to find out now that you would very well known after you die, what do you think it might be for? (Feel free to pick an accomplishment that you have yet to do.)
I'm kinda hoping it's not for hanging my boss from one of the light fixtures in the reference area at work.
How about just for surviving as long as I have?
9. Are you easily angered or able to handle every situation calmly?
Depends. I'm getting a better handle on my temper.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I love your headlines. If only!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.