Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Wouldn't It Be Nice

1. What's the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
"I've always depended on the kindness of strangers." I live in a small town; people I don't know are always doing nice things. It's why small towns rock!
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
Sunshine, blue sky, and a spirited wind.
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
A quick count gets me to 11 paid gigs--I'm lumping the Summer of Temping into one job. None of those were 'career' jobs, and there are maybe 3 or four others.
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
All but one.
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!)
Almost 3 years, it looks like: spring of '08. Wow! (and thank YOU for doing the questions every week!)
6. What's the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
I'm not a fan of tomato juice. {{shudder}}
7. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
People screw up sometimes. Bad things happen. Life is unpredictable in the extreme. You can't always get what you want. Love the one you're with...no, wait, not that one. ;-)
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog's posts?
The posts are simply named after the site I swiped them from, or the title of the meme in some cases.
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
No, I would not. I can cook. That's all I'll admit to.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I love the "I can cook" bit. I'd guess your family loves it! Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.